Monday, February 21, 2011

fun.fun.fun.

Great morning followers,


I guess its a beautiful and lovely morning ahead of me. Let me share some of my learnings yesterday. It was nice to meet such a brilliant person like Pau, (our PST trainor). As he arrived at the room, without taking a pause, he already introduced himself, share a bit of his background, previous work and most of all, set his expectation to us. I must say, he's really one of a kind. He also plays farmville too..Yayy. additional friend on my list. How sweet of him thinking what else would will be needing like photo copies, ATS problem, he even promise us to give GC to those peeps who will have a perfect attendance with flat 8 hrs. duty without scrubbing our ATS. Yahhy, (i hope this one will be true) unlike before....!@#$. He also gave us out turn to give some random facts about ourselves and our expectations also (as expected during first day). I really enjoyed my first day with him without even thinking the breaks in between. Oh..and by the way, he is very much particular with the EOP and our attendance. I guess its also for us...

Our first day turned to be discussions of our HC101 not to mention that we can't access some links to the web but is was all FUN! Discussions about the redundancy of the words like "as per" it should be "per" only and "i can't barely hear you" is should be say as "i can't hear you or i barely hear you"-- shame on me before..hehehe...see the redundancy! You should pronounce "\ˌdī-ig-ˈnō-səs, -əg-\" not "diag-nos-es!! hahaha- why this things we need to learn? SIMPLY because that's the career i chose. It's for my own sake!

Thanks for the operation area tour and for allowing us to play after the discussion. PICTIONARY was great! I really had a blast! see you later for another learning and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment