Wednesday, April 13, 2011

wtf moment.

because im still protecting few people, i will just post this here, not on FB......

First of all, i will not force myself anymore to please them, if they don't like me, i don't like them either. I will not force them to believe in me and in what am capable of doing. God knows I'm giving my best shot everyday. I opened my eyes with a smile hoping that somehow, they will see something good in me and in what im doing. Wishing that they could somehow smiled at me too by any chances. Only to find out that at the end of the day, I'm failed. I'm done trying to please them, i know i already gave and still giving my best foot forward. If they want me in their life, they better figure out a way because honestly, I'm done trying.

That's why for now, i will just do what i should have to do. P.E.R.I.O.D. I will just have to feel that they are not even existing. My life is still complete without them, not my lost. One more thing, Life is so short for hatred and bitterness.I will fully celebrate the meaning of life - without them.. Damn.

I'm happy.
and most of all I'm contented.
that's all matters to me most.

No comments:

Post a Comment