Thursday, February 24, 2011

Prayer


Dear God,

I enjoyed this day. Thank you so much for giving me another set of friends, and another lessons to learned. I promise to value them like how much you value me. I'm really blessed and i owe you one from this. I'm praying for another strength for tomorrow's challenge. I will be forever be grateful for all the blessings i received since day 1.

I entrust you everything my dear lord. When papa died, I told myself to be strong for my family. I want them to feel that i believe in their character and loves them dearly, wholeheartedly, without boundaries, in this life or in next. I will be behind them, beside them, and even in front of them in times they'll be needing me. I'll do anything to protect them.

Let mama knows that I'm always here for her, never let her think that i don't love her. Take care of Ronald and Patrick, I know that they are responsible enough. Guide this two guy that i love in every path they will take. Their success is also my success. Let Nina knows that i will always be her loving ate. I only wish the best for her. She is still young and needs to enjoy life and lastly,.....................

Please send my kisses and a big hug to papa. Tell him i miss him so much. Let him know that everything is okay here and there's nothing to worry. I know his in god hand without feeling anymore pains. I love him so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment