Saturday, February 19, 2011

bye bye CSFAM.

Hi, its time to update again my blog, what can i say, uhm, im already an Apacker since first day of Feb. I considered a lot of reasons why i resigned, nevertheless, im happy. I would also like to take this chance to thank all those people i've met when i was still at onegcc.

Hazel- my kumare, t'was nice working with you again, it's been 5 yrs. Hope you'll finally get what exactly what you want specially with your love life. You deserves someone who will love you truly.

Myla- Better late than never, we started it badly, (alam mo yan), thank you for sparing some of your secrets with me before. I really appreciate your friendship with me. I know you are already happy with Edward. I wish you both well.

Lerma- you know how much i love you sis. Distance may brought us apart but i know you will always be there for me. Friends for keeps.

Kristine- Thanks for always cooking pasta for us. I miss you bed, your my bedmate while break hehehe. Convey my regards to tata. Diet tayo hehehehe

Jona- You deserves to be promoted. Thanks for the spare time teaching us some spanish words.

Kevin and Felix - B1 and B2 miss you both :) give us a ring pag gimik. the kuya and the tatay.

Frank- i wanna hear your spiel once again hehehe. I hope you will find your perfect match. Someone who will love you truly. You have a good heart. Keep it up beks.

Ryan- Please sing a song...im missing your lines. miss you beks. You know how much i love you and frank (alam mo yan ante). nakakamiss ka :(

Mark- You also deserves to be promoted. I admire how you see life positively. Good job.

Ronald- I know you have a good heart, practice it. I miss you undying love story with Angel hehehe :)

Julio- buzzer beater. I miss your loud voices.

Ms. Chui- Thanks for everything. I know i will still see you, and hopefully when that time comes, no more heartaches and probably, we can start all over again.We already made a good start before, i guess will can still fix it, maybe not now but when the right time comes.

Kit- i'll miss you this huge :))) isa kang ALAMAT. ♥ I'll be forever grateful to you, having you..


Red, Drew, Mommy beks, Mamang - Thanks for sparing some time with me. I will forever appreciate your kindness and patience with me. Miss ko na kayo.

I will be forever grateful having you guys. Sorry for my errands. I miss you all. Our friendship wont stop there. I see you soon, someday, somehow..iloveyou CSFAM...I wish you guys all the best in life.







1 comment: