Saturday, February 19, 2011

WOW. as if ive done nothing....

Wow..at isa pang malaking wow. I don't know how much dosage you took for you to say those foul words. I was a friend to you by HEART! you should know that. I dont know kung anung mga pinag sasabi nyang fake mong partner for you to think that im not a good friend enough. For me, 2 years is enough...i know ive done my part. Some people we both knew can attest to that. Isa isahin mopa mga pinagsamahan natin, andyan ako sa tabi mo. May mang away man sayo, alam mong ako pa yung unang nasasaktan at ako pa yung unang nanunugod. You cant blame me blamming you fake partner for all this effin stuffs! He's truly a magician, director and most of all a good actor! How he twisted stories from truth to lies...fantastic! You, telling me that i'm not there whenever you need me? It's bullshit! you know the truth. Go ahead and throw the friendship we've started. Not also my lost, I can't stand with you doubting my capabilities as a friend moreover, choosing a fake one than a real one. Talking about betrayal, i dont' know any....I even protect you from your partner before...remember. Dapat sayo iumpog yang ulo mo para matauhan ka, para malaman mo kung sinung nagmamalasakit sayo. Hindi yung nabibilog ka ng kung sinu sino. Ive done my part, i knew it from the bottom of my heart. As far i as remember, i believe in your character and loves you dearly, wholeheartedly, without bounderies, in this life or in next. I even remember myself sayng "I will be behind you, beside you, and even in front of you in times you'll be needing me. --- I WAS! 

Careful dear, your the one who started it. Everything was a mistake WITH YOU!- yeah i guess this is right. Sana nakinig nalang ako sa sinasabi ng ibang tao tungkol sayo. Your not fit enough to be a good friend, not even a FRIEND!. I will miss nothing to you. I don't need to forget you because your nothing to me, and most of the time, you don't really exist!. 

Stupid you thinking your in good hands now? you wish...AGAIN, im not guilty of anything you've said. Convey my message to your fake partner--- get a life, moreover, stand like a man!!!! at para sa'yo- wake up!!!

One more thing, hindi ako ang kailangn magbago-- IKAW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment