Monday, May 30, 2011

math

Hi, just woke up realizing i need a entry na....

When everything has been said and done, you think there could be a possibility for another chances? I admit, im not perfect, i do mistakes..(alot).  Im hoping that someday, one day, i will be forgiven. I'm missin' the old days...overnight, cuttings, our photos, the manila bay saga, and ofcourse, THEM. Althrough these years, i'm still wishing that everything will fall into proper places. I know were grown ups, pero ganun pala talaga yon, may masasaktan ka sa ayaw mo at sa hindi.  It's been several years at hindi ko alam na aabot pa ng ganito katagal. If there's one thing in my life na gusto kung bumalik, aside kay papa ofcourse, sila yon. Everytime i missed them, tinitignan ko nalang yung mga pictures nila, yung comments na minsan ako pa ang topic, and yung mga event na pinupuntahan nila, and sadly, i'm not there anymore. At times, gusto ko na silang burahin sa FB list ko, but most of the times ayoko, i enjoyed viewing their photos, yun nalang kase ang meron ako.  I can't blame them, pero sana time will come that i can be forgiven. Na sana they could still remember the small things ive done for them, our small conversation, yun lang ayus na ako dun. I'm just starring them from a far. I just want them to know that i miss them and i'm just here :(

I just also want to thank them, for allowing me to enter in their lives kahit sandali, for allowing me to sit dun sa may tayuman, nang matawag kang sis, nang makasama sila sa napaka daming overnight, makasama at gawing antayan ang Balls at Jollibee Morayta. Salamat.

I was hoping and waiting way back for their revenge, but they just kept on silent, not knowing na mas masakit pala yung ganon, yung wala silang sinasabi....I learned my lesson already, yun nga lang through its hard ways. I was hurt...and still hurting. Pero life is so short, kaya i will just be thankful for those memories with them. I'm still keeping our 1000 photos, including the manila bay shoots. Those memories our priceless. Thank you guys.

I miss them...

No comments:

Post a Comment