Sunday, May 1, 2011

hear after...

I just woke up from the wrong side of my bed. Di ko alam kung dala nga lang ba ng pag kakataon kung bakit sa dinami dami ng pwede kung mapanaginipan eh yun pa. sila pa. I admit, i still think of them sometimes, but definitely not last night. It was a short blast from my past na alam kung will always remain forever in my heart. Where ever i will go, o kahit anu pa man yung gawin ko. I may forget it for awhile, but someday, somehow i can always looked back. I already saw the best and worst things with them -its enough.

I never wished for everything, sakto lang ayus na sakin yun. Yun ang akala ko! For me not to be left behind, may tao na pala akong nasasaktan. I was too blind to see and value people who gave so much love and attention. One thing i realized. I'm so selfish. I tooked for granted someone and just woke up one day that i already lost a diamond because i'm too busy collecting stones.

And now aftermath, im just seeing them from a far, there smile would always be  a constant reminder for me. I will always be guided from the blast happened. I'll be forever grateful knowing them. Somehow they touched my life. It was a good journey and i learned a lot. They will be forever remembered. Everytime im down, iniisip ko nalang, I Can Do Anything - starting right now. I have my dream, I have God, and I choose to move in the direction of my goal,even when I am afraid or unsure.Whenever I fall, I stand up, brush myself off, and keep moving toward my goal.

I need now to close that chapter, i won't say it was a bad experience, but i need to move forward. We parted our own ways and i guess ayus na yon. Sometimes the cards i dealt are not always fair. However, i must keep smiling & moving on I already said my sorry and i mean it. We both learned, yun nga lang through hard ways.We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. I wish them well.

I'm now happy here, no regrets.

thank you for everything.
sorry for everything.
thanks for the memories.

It was painful but a good journey.

tulog na ulit ako - baka bangungot lang to'



No comments:

Post a Comment