Monday, July 25, 2011

FUN RUN


My first and last 10k run...i guess

I had fun at my first run at MOA last Sunday, thou im a bit tired (up until now), it was one adventure na never kong iniisp na gagawin ko. I was being forced hahaha (i guess perfect word is convinced) by an old friend..haha old friend talaga? to take 10k run para sulit daw, might as well sulit sa pag take ng meds after the trail. Twa's a good event not to mentioned how long i tooked that trail. I must say, iba pala yung extremity pag onset ka. You will never think those prices na nakalatag sa'yo, all you have to do is to enjoy every steps na gagawin mo. I salute every participants specially those who tooked the 21k. wow! thumps up brad! YOU ALREADY!! A good friend of mine was with me that time, and i also assume na hindi nya na uuliting samahan ako dahil obviously napagod sya sakin. Sayang, lilibre ko pa naman sya next time haha. Pacer, PA and photographer all in one. I'm planning to take another trail by August, and im still searching kung sino ang available hehehe. Not bad for a starter nadin, it was a wonderful experience to be a part of that event and surely i'll treasure it for the rest of my life. - IT WAS PRICELESS. 

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your first run meanne! takbo lang ng takbo, in no time mag level up ka na rin to 21k then full marathon and who knows maybe ultra :D hope to see you on the road one of these day! run safely and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naman 21k? ambisyosa na ako masyado...hehehe. Thanks for passing blue.

    ReplyDelete