Saturday, July 30, 2011

we're written in the stars



Looking back 6 years ago, I'm from AM and your from GY. From Cleveland to New York Knicks, and even from North to South. Nothing is impossible through the power of notepad, from there - We fell in love. Your one of those reasons why i had to signed up, because for every acknowledge i made, i know you will turn your head and clap your hands. I know your proud. Our true friend can attest to that.
We created good memories together. Your always there anytime when I'm in need. Your the best buddy and a shock absorber through good times and bad. You're the reason why i smile. You're my sweetest downfall.
Just like any other couples, we are not perfect. I admit i fell in and out of love. Thank you for always giving me the spaces i need. Without those spaces, i wouldn't recognized that while I'm too busy collecting stones, i almost lost a diamond. ALMOST!
I'll never get tired of saying these words to you. I will be forever grateful having you Mahal. Believe me when i say I'm not perfect, really I'm not, but one thing for sure, I'll promise to take care of you no matter what. I'll protect you from any harm, and I'll be there anytime you need me, even if not. You are my HOME.

Thank you Mahal for accepting me for the nth time. For always saying come home running because your doors are widely open only for me. That after all these years, you never wished to change anything about me except for my surname.

Our love was an open book to many. Many of them criticized, but we never care. No one will love you as much as i do. Seven years of togetherness. A love story of me and you. I've already waited seven years to find someone like you and now that i found you. I'm not anymore in a hurry to wait for less than a year to marry you.

and i quote:

You're the one who never fails to brighten my day
My prince in every fairytale
You're my mornin' 'til night
Such a beautiful sight
You're my you.

We're written in the stars.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment