Saturday, March 12, 2011


1. Everytime we leave each other, I give him something of mine and he gives me something of his.
2. When we’re in the car we listen to our songs, nothing else.
3. When we have to do something or go somewhere, we let each other know.
4. We’ve talked on the phone every single day since Halloween 2008. No joke.
5. He calls me every morning and I text him every night. It’s been that way since day one.
6. When we hang up, he never lets me say “I love you” first.
7. Everytime I go to visit him, he takes me to the place where we had our first kiss and the park where we first walked.
8. He has a “Michelle” desk in his room and I have a “Jay” desk in mine. Basically a desk filled with things about one another.
9. We sleep on the phone every single night.
10. Every time we have to leave one another, we have our “see you later” talk. It consists of and an hour or 2 of talking about us, our future and a whole lot of tears shed by the both of us.
11. When I cry he wipes my tears using every single one of his fingers. His pointer, his middle, his ring, hs pinky and his thumb.
12. When I need him I text him, “I need you now. Emergency.” — He calls right away.
13. When we see each other, we ALWAYS have to have breakfast at iHOP.
14. When we fight, we have this routine. We take time to cool off. Later he tells me his side, I tell him mine. He tells me what he wants to be fixed, I do the same.
15. We have this silly saying, “time infinity, forever promise.”
We’re a bit strange as you can see. But that’s quite alright.

“I believe in magic and in happily ever after’s. For seeing is believing and I have living proof because I have found forever love in you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment