Monday, March 7, 2011

Just because someone loves you, doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you.

Maybe I'm just pissed off with what's happening. Things are happening not the way i wanted. I just want them to know that hey! I'M HERE!!! visible, have feelings and most of the time taken for granted. Maybe I'm just paranoid to think that nobody understand me or maybe I'm just dwelling or expecting too much in return for all the good things i've done. I bet its not bad to ask for something they should give in return, its like hey, i'm not asking too much? i'm not asking for your 360 degrees attention and all, atleast have time to say something for me to understand, spare some of your precious time, or just do you part. I don't want this routine anymore, i'm afraid we'll be used to it. I'm starting to feel envy for others who are not experiencing it. I ENVY THEM!!!! I guess it's not to late for some adjustment. It's not to late too patch things up. But is shouldn't come not only to you or me alone, IT should be US!

Simple things that would make me relieve and understand. That's all im askin for,and i guess it's not too much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment