Friday, March 25, 2011

first call


It's definitely official, Our PST was finished and in reality this is what were going to do. I just wanna share what happened to our n to n awhile ago. It was a great feeling, as if I'm a newbie to receive a call. Before my turn, i was really shaking and i felt that there's a butterfly on my stomach. hahahaha weird. I don't know where to compare the mixed emotion i felt. I took the headset and just think of any motivation not to feel nervous on set of the call. I was thinking of my papa, because i know he will be proud of me. I'm thinking of Pao, for all the motivations and giving us the best practices he knows, and lastly, I'm thinking of my family. It's definitely for them. Then i logged on, I got my first call at exactly 2:30 am, manila time. Oh, calling for benefits from CATHY and guess what,that's the last thing i expected,... from Mental health, Levels of care, take note it's AUTOBAGGED. It was very hard, my wavemates can attest to that, so hard to quote and i thought i would be lost on set. It's a good thing i have Joseph, he's a big help. And the call goes on until i need to wrap it up. My call lasted for i think 15 minutes, not bad for a newbie like me. I was blessed having Joseph as back up. I was still overwhelmed with that call. It's hard to explain. I won't forget that. No. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment