Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's been a year....

MARCH 8 :)

This is my way of saying....Cheers to them:). People who simply touched our lives will always be remembered and will definitely leaves footprints in our hearts. I may not be able to be say thank you to them personally, truly I'm honored having them even for awhile. It's been a year since i started a new life here, new friends, new work, and probably to continue with what i left behind. God has always been good for allowing me to meet someone like them and i will always be forever thankful for that. Yes, i made mistake, once, twice, thrice..., but i think i already paid for it and I'm hoping for the forgiveness soon. It may not be now, but i know it will come, when the right time comes. God and i knows they've been good to me for helping me throughout. I'm praying for their happiness and success in life. It's been a year when i started to face the reality alone, i admit, I'm a bit scared but i don't have any options but to gave my best foot forward.To try everything and give my best shot. It was never been easy for me as expected. Until i came to the point that all i can do is pray not only hard, but harder. It's been a year since a lot of things happened. I'm living my life to the fullest but without regrets. I know I'm better now compare before. I value things the way it supposed to be value. I feel sad for learning it through its hard ways. I will never forget that.To them, i will just stare them from a far,i know they are all doing good without my presence. God knows i missed them. I will pray for them and wish all the best. And now, after learning a good lessons, i don't have anymore time to waste any single opportunity to live the life the way it should be without wasting time, leaving with hatreds and loosing the a good chance to grow. No. Not now. Never. I'm not afraid to say and believe that I'm still a working in progress..

No comments:

Post a Comment