Saturday, March 26, 2011

Open letter to PAO :-)


I can't think of any perfect words to express how grateful am being part of your class. I was once a call center hopper, if i don't like the program, i easily quit, until i my feet brought me to Apac. You really thought us the best practices. I admired you being so good to us, to the point that your doing everything for us. You stand as a father- who provides us what we need, a friend - for always listening to us with our concerns, and of course our mentor - for preparing us when we hit the production. I know sometimes your already doing what you are not supposed to do for us and really from the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate that. For understanding us on a daily basis. You really inspire us. I was never wrong expecting a 5 weeks of fun, learnings, and excitement since day one. It's really memorable. One thing good about you is that everyday, you always have a quotes to inspire us more. Our PST was done already but the lessons we learned and the friendship we built will last forever. We will really miss someone like you. When im in the production, i can actually see all of your products, and i must say it's official, now, were one of them.Thank you for believing on us, for always saying that we can make it.We will excel,  we'll make you proud. You gained the biggest respect not only from me, but from US. See you on the floor, Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment