Tuesday, March 22, 2011

boredom :(

Nothing, i just feel to have an entry before i tie to my bed and take 8 hrs. of rest.

I just had a tiring but fulfilling shift. It's been 2 weeks already since we started graveyard. Wide jocking, lessons, mock calls, ats :) Time flies so fast. Its a good thing i never fell asleep those critical times. W All i want to do right after i finished this blog is to sleep. I've been hearing echoes already of some spiels. "After the deductible is waived", "Out of pocket", "let me do a member name search", "one moment please", "the patient is not subject to any pre-existing waiting period" etc etc.  Oh God, not in my dreams anymore please..I'm afraid to be info-overload of the lessons I've learned from the past 7 weeks. Abay is coming- its either i make it or break it as they said. I'm wishing wave 17 best of luck for ABAY. This is it! I hope we survive that two weeks of abay. I should be thinking right now of motivations and plans. I should have a plan! Few more weeks, we need to say our final goodbye for some of my wavemates. I wish i can pick atleast three of them to be in my team. This is really is it wave, we have to step our best foot forward. We should make ourselves proud. BEST OF LUCK JABRONNIS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment