Friday, March 11, 2011

not to late...

Saddened. Do really life sucks this much? I just thought of my life way back, when i still have the time i got good job, easy money, new friends, new inspiration and stuffs. Back of my mind saying i just missed those times...those precious times i had. If i only used my time more efficient and quality maybe I'm not regretting things right now. I maybe not hurted other people who loved and cared for me truly, I maybe give more time to my family. I maybe thought life seriously. If only...Life maybe full of complications but i guess it's all up to us. Whatever we have right now, learn to appreciate it. I will always remember those times i lost, not to still regret on it, but as a reminders.

Maybe God is really fair for balancing life. He thought me a lesson  that i will never forget till the end. That is to value every person and to respect them the way other people respect me. And now, i learned it thru it's hard ways. And i guess i still have time to redeem myself to patch things up. Really from the bottom of my heart, I'm praying for their happiness and my forgiveness as well. Not to late.

And now, i feel that im picking up every pieces on me while carrying the lessons I've learned. I know god is good.Seeing me, redeeming myself, i owe him big. My life must go on. move forward. no return. And to continue with the nth time life, with new friends, new work, with one love.

No comments:

Post a Comment