Thursday, March 31, 2011

Catched up

At dahil nagising ako sa kahabaan ng tulog ko, naisip kung ipost ito. Yesterday, i received a message from someone, i just wanna share this,


Yes, it's from khel, i was almost teary eyed after i read her message.  Wala akong masabe, I didn't know that she's also feeling the same way too. True indeed that no matter where we are, we are still under the same sky. Her letter made my day.I remember everything about her, no dull moments, the pa- star saga, and etc. It's really true na time will really tell, na pwede namang ma settle ang lahat, tamang panahon lang. FYI, because she's so dear to me, bago nya pa sabihing never mind the old flame, matagal ng wala sakin yun. Sorry talaga for the harsh words. She will always have a special place in my heart. Alam ko di nya itatapon yung mga panahon na naging magkasama kami. I wish er all the best and also happiness. I know someday, one of this day, magkikita din kami.soon. I'm so happy hearing everything is fine with her. Alam ko what she went through and i know na malalagpasan nya lahat ng mga trials na yon. - I KNOW.

Sobrang overwhelmed ako...
I miss her, at when time comes na magkikita kami, madami akong baon na kwento- sa bagong buhay na sinimulan ko kasama ang mga taong pinaka mamahal ko- pati sya.


No comments:

Post a Comment